Boswell IP Law - Site Map
- Press Releases
- Blog Posts
- Mason Boswell Named 2014 Rising Star
- Mason Boswell Named 2012 Rising Star
- Patent Reform Law Signed Today
- How to Choose a Patent Attorney
- European Software Patent Update
- What I Learned About Billable Hours From a Taxi Ride
- Patents Often Lead to (Initial) Rejection
- Layoffs Leading to Increased Innovation
- Washington's Own Gary Locke to Select Next Patent Director
- Patent Office Largely Wins on Continuation Rules
- Companies Founded in Downturns More Likely to Succeed
- History of Video Game Patents
- Mason Boswell - 2009 Rising Star
- Another Great Article on the Death of the Billable Hour
- The Effect of the Bilski Case on Software and Business Methods
- Can any use of software be an experimental use for inventors in the U.S.?
- Startup Patent Strategy
- Building a Company on the Strength of Research and IP
- Is it Okay to Resell Software on EBay?
Mason Boswell and Boswell IP Law specialize in protecting ideas in the software industry, electrical / electronic / computer industry, and in the game industry.
We offer advice regarding intellectual property law, how to patent an idea, software patent infringement, and related disciplines focusing on protecting your ideas.
Whether you are seeking protection for the first core idea of your business or adding to an existing portfolio, we tailor our approach to fit your needs and business goals.
Patent law is complex, so we work hard to make the process easy and explain the law in a way that gives you the information that you need to make important decisions.
Our relationships with our clients are very important to us. If you are ever dissatisfied for any reason, we encourage you to discuss it with us and we will make it right.
Although we strive to do a great job, we believe that there is always room for improvement and we partner with our clients to actively seek ways to make our services better.
We prefer to perform our services for fixed (rather than hourly) fees so that the focus is on client interaction and high quality work rather than the clock.
Fixed fees allow you to budget effectively for protecting your ideas and to contact us whenever you have questions.
We believe that learning about your idea is best performed in person, so we prefer to travel to you to learn about your invention.
We serve clients all over the United States, and do not charge for travel costs.