Phone: (888) MY-1-IDEA (691-4332)
Fax: (877) MY-1-IDEA (691-4332)
Gloria is a well-rounded patent attorney and her current practice focuses on all aspects of intellectual property law. She specializes in patent prosecution, trademark prosecution, and intellectual property portfolio management. She has represented startups to large companies in various industries from across the US and overseas.
- Steinberg Intellectual Property Law, Seattle, WA, Patent Attorney
- IPRookie.com, Seattle, WA, Founder
- U.S. Army, Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, Medical Service Corps Officer, Captain
- Boudwin and Associates, LLC, Woolwich, NJ, Patent Attorney
- Clement Pappas and Co., Inc., Carney's Point, NJ, Food Scientist
- Thomas Kline School of Law, J.D.
- Drexel University, B.S., Chemistry
- U.S. Military Academy at West Point, Chemistry
- New Jersey
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Awards and Recognition:
- Ms. JD, Writers in Residence, Program Director
Aside from her dedication to the practice of intellectual property law, Gloria is active in her community. She has served as an active member of various bar associations and regularly writes for several legal blogs, including IPRookie.com and Ms. JD. Additionally, Gloria currently holds the rank of Captain in the Medical Service Corps of the United States Army Reserve.